I'm glad you want to know more about me! I've divided up topics into categories below for readability.
To see my resume, please visit my LinkedIn, or contact me on LinkedIn for a more detailed resume.
College: Tufts University, Class of 2026
- School of Engineering
- Tentative Majors: Computer Science & Cognitive and Brain Sciences
High School: Strake Jesuit, Class of 2022
- 4.5 weighted cumulative GPA, 4.0 unweighted
AP Courses Taken and Exam Scores:
- AP Biology, 5
- AP Psychology, 5
- AP Calculus AB, 5
- AP English Literature and Composition, 4
- AP English Language and Composition, 5
- AP Computer Science Principles, 4
- AP Spanish Language and Culture, 4
- AP World History, 3
- AP Computer Science A, 3
- AP U.S. Government and Politics, 3
- AP Macroeconomics, 3
Honors Courses Taken:
- AC Geometry/Trigonometry
- AC Algebra 2/Trigonometry
- AC Spanish 3
- AC English 2
- Key Club: Club that does volunteer work for the local community. Served as Points Coordinator and President.
- Investment Club: Club to discuss investment strategies, portfolios, and hear guest speakers. Served as Officer.
- Cycling Club: Club that does bike rides all over Houston. Led and participated in many long-distance weekend rides.
- Varsity Cross Country: One of the best private school XC teams in Texas. Athlete since freshman year. PRs: 10:35 2-mile, 17:07 5k.
- Varsity Track & Field: Athlete since freshman year. Recovered from multiple major stress fractures. PRs: 2:06 800m, 4:39 1600m.
Outside of Strake Jesuit
- Mules Cycling Club (Click to learn more): Local cycling group that does long weekend bike rides and many charity/fundraiser rides around Texas. Member since 2017.
- BSA Troop 211: Earned Eagle Scout at 16, member of the Order of the Arrow (BSA's Honor Society). Served as Patrol Leader and Assistant Senior Patrol Leader.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Annual participant in the MS150, a 2-day, 180-mile bike ride to raise money for awareness and a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Youngest rider for Team Bike Barn in 2017.
- The Volatile Triad (Click to learn more): Author of my personal blog, writing about unique vulnerabilities I have discovered in a manner catered towards hackers of any skill level. Articles featured on multiple small databases of informative bug bounty articles.
Cybersecurity Intern, Abbott Laboratories
- Contract Employee with Abbott Laboratories through Capgemini SE
- Penetration testing and security software development
Cybersecurity Professional, Hackerone
- Contracting work with companies such as Starbucks, Twitter, governmental entities who offer incentive programs for ethical hackers to find vulnerabilities in their networks
- Unpaid work also done for non-profits
- Much more information on the "hacking" page
- Click to view my profile
Cashier/Doorman, Bike Barn West University
- Worked as cashier and managed entry/exit at door due to COVID limitations on number of people in the shop.
Volunteer/Coordinator (My Eagle Scout Project), Bellaire Nature Discovery Center
- Total Hours: 20
- Fundraised the money to buy wood and other supplies to build 30 owl boxes.
- Built and installed 30 owl boxes at a local non-profit recreation and educational park in Bellaire, TX.
- 100+ hours collectively logged by all participants in my project
Volunteer, Houston Food Bank
- Total Hours: 100
- Worked sorting produce/meats, lifting boxes, creating meal pallets, and more at one of the largest food banks in Texas.
Volunteer, The Gardens of Bellaire elderly home
- Total Hours: 50
- Helping to care for the elderly, including those with dementia, at a local elderly home.
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 211: Served as Assistant Senior Patrol Leader and Patrol Leader.
- Strake Jesuit Key Club: Currently serving as President, formerly served as Points Coordinator. One of the largest and most active clubs at Strake Jesuit.
- Strake Jesuit Investment Club: Served as Officer.
- Strake Jesuit Cycling Club: Served as ride leader on weekend rides on routes that I created.
- Philmont Scout Ranch: Served as Crew Leader for 12 Scouts on a strenuous 2-week backpacking trip through the mountains of New Mexico.