I'm glad you want to know more about me! I've divided up topics into categories below for readability.
To see my resume, please visit my LinkedIn.
College: Tufts University, Class of 2026
Planning to study Computer Science
High School: Strake Jesuit, Class of 2022
4.48 weighted GPA, 4.0 unweighted GPA (as of end of 11th grade)
AP Courses Taken and Exam Scores:
- AP Biology, 5
- AP Psychology, 5
- AP Calculus AB, 5
- AP English Literature and Composition, 4
- AP English Language and Composition, 5
- AP Computer Science Principles, 4
- AP Spanish Language and Culture, 4
- AP World History, 3
- AP Computer Science A, 3
- AP U.S. Government and Politics, 3
- AP Macroeconomics, 3
Honors Courses Taken:
- AC Geometry/Trigonometry
- AC Algebra 2/Trigonometry
- AC Spanish 3
- AC English 2
- Key Club: Club that does volunteer work for the local community. Served as Points Coordinator and President.
- Investment Club: Club to discuss investment strategies, portfolios, and hear guest speakers. Served as Officer.
- Cycling Club: Club that does bike rides all over Houston. Led and participated in many long-distance weekend rides.
- Varsity Cross Country: One of the best private school XC teams in Texas. Athlete since freshman year. PRs: 10:35 2-mile, 17:07 5k.
- Varsity Track & Field: Athlete since freshman year. Recovered from multiple major stress fractures. PRs: 2:06 800m, 4:39 1600m.
Outside of Strake Jesuit
- Mules Cycling Club (Click to learn more): Local cycling group that does long weekend bike rides and many charity/fundraiser rides around Texas. Member since 2017.
- BSA Troop 211: Earned Eagle Scout at 16, member of the Order of the Arrow (BSA's Honor Society). Served as Patrol Leader and Assistant Senior Patrol Leader.
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society: Annual participant in the MS150, a 2-day, 180-mile bike ride to raise money for awareness and a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Youngest rider for Team Bike Barn in 2017.
- The Volatile Triad (Click to learn more): Author of my personal blog, writing about unique vulnerabilities I have discovered in a manner catered towards hackers of any skill level. Articles featured on multiple small databases of informative bug bounty articles.
Cybersecurity Intern, Abbott Laboratories
- Contract Employee with Abbott Laboratories through Capgemini SE
- Penetration testing and security software development
Cybersecurity Professional, Hackerone
- Contracting work with companies such as Starbucks, Twitter, governmental entities who offer incentive programs for ethical hackers to find vulnerabilities in their networks
- Unpaid work also done for non-profits
- Much more information on the "hacking" page
- Click to view my profile
Cashier/Doorman, Bike Barn West University
- Worked as cashier and managed entry/exit at door due to COVID limitations on number of people in the shop.
Volunteer/Coordinator (My Eagle Scout Project), Bellaire Nature Discovery Center
- Total Hours: 20
- Fundraised the money to buy wood and other supplies to build 30 owl boxes.
- Built and installed 30 owl boxes at a local non-profit recreation and educational park in Bellaire, TX.
- 100+ hours collectively logged by all participants in my project
Volunteer, Houston Food Bank
- Total Hours: 100
- Worked sorting produce/meats, lifting boxes, creating meal pallets, and more at one of the largest food banks in Texas.
Volunteer, The Gardens of Bellaire elderly home
- Total Hours: 50
- Helping to care for the elderly, including those with dementia, at a local elderly home.
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 211: Served as Assistant Senior Patrol Leader and Patrol Leader.
- Strake Jesuit Key Club: Currently serving as President, formerly served as Points Coordinator. One of the largest and most active clubs at Strake Jesuit.
- Strake Jesuit Investment Club: Served as Officer.
- Strake Jesuit Cycling Club: Served as ride leader on weekend rides on routes that I created.
- Philmont Scout Ranch: Served as Crew Leader for 12 Scouts on a strenuous 2-week backpacking trip through the mountains of New Mexico.